It's CRUNCH timeHere is the Mr. T challenge post...
and this isn't a ab workout
We have three full weeks left before final weigh in.
If you answer yes to any of these questions I want you to reflect on why and try and change it:
*are you still snacking on sugar treats and salty processed stuff?
*did you start with full force and drop back down to almost nothing with exercise & activity?
*are you weighing yourself obsessively and can't figure out why you fluctuate?
*have your portions sizes gone back up again?
*did you promise to give up or severely moderate a vice (chocolate/wine/chips) and now are eating them regularly again?
*is your workout schedule lighter than a senior's walking club and you haven't injured yourself or have a valid medical reason for it?
*did the negative self-talk that you were supposed to let go in January and replace with positive self-talk come back in full force?
*is your vegetable consumption gone from awesome at the beginning of the challenge to your plate is completely colourless?
Let's talk. I think we could all lose 2 lbs per weigh in - 6 lbs each minimum before the final. We need to focus, commit, and be honest and happy with the journey.
Mr. T challenge helped Jul become the biggest loser - I suggest you do this. Even if you just add the exercises to your schedule 3-4 times a week.
Plank challenge - lets plank some more the next three weeks - at least 3 days per week. 30 sec planks x3 each work out, and each side plank for as long as you can hold x3 each workout. - less than 5 minutes. No excuses.
GIVE UP YOUR VICE 90-100% OF THE TIME BETWEEN NOW AND END OF CHALLENGE. So one glass of wine or a piece of chocolate or a small portion of chips the day of weigh in (obviously after you step on the scale). Continue with your 'cheat' meal if that is working for you.
Make you plate colourful!! I want to see colourful food pictures in this section from everyone - let's all be accountable!
Add your suggestions too with what has worked for you in this challenge - push out the bad and bring in the good!
I pity the beautiful fool who won't try this amazing challenge...
Complete the following this week (start whenever and do for 7 days straight) for an amazing prize - it's a surprise and all you have to do is complete it to get a prize!
*EACH DAY, COMPLETE 30 SQUATS
*EACH DAY, COMPLETE 20 LUNGES EACH SIDE
*EACH DAY, COMPLETE 20 SIDE OBLIQUE CRUNCHES
*EACH DAY, COMPLETE 10 WALL PUSHUPS
*EAT 75% QUALITY FOOD - THAT MEANS FOR EVERY 10 THINGS THAT GO INTO YOUR MOUTH, 8 NEED TO BE QUALITY PROTEINS, VEGGIES, NUTS/WATER
I want you to post in here a log. Quote this post and complete below. Mark each day complete. If you need modifications on any of the exercises - ask - I will give them to you. There are many variations on these so there will be one that you can do!
Day 1 -
Day 2 -
Day 3 -
Day 4 -
Day 5 -
Day 6 -
Day 7 -
I actually did do the Mr. T challenge once so far, last week. Maybe on Tuesday?
As for the other challenge, let's see what the answers are...
If you answer yes to any of these questions I want you to reflect on why and try and change it:
*are you still snacking on sugar treats and salty processed stuff? Yes. Why? Because I have a problem - 1/3 addiction, 1/3 coping with stress & 1/3 reward.
*did you start with full force and drop back down to almost nothing with exercise & activity? No. I didn't start off full force, nor have I changed my activity level much.
*are you weighing yourself obsessively and can't figure out why you fluctuate? No. I only check a couple of times on weigh in day, if I happen to go to the bathroom a lot, or go for a run.
*have your portions sizes gone back up again? No, they are mostly going down I think.
*did you promise to give up or severely moderate a vice (chocolate/wine/chips) and now are eating them regularly again? No I did not. I thought about it, but didn't want to set myself up for failure.
*is your workout schedule lighter than a senior's walking club and you haven't injured yourself or have a valid medical reason for it?
No, it is not.
*did the negative self-talk that you were supposed to let go in January and replace with positive self-talk come back in full force? Don't engage in that nonsense, (not much), so no change there.
*is your vegetable consumption gone from awesome at the beginning of the challenge to your plate is completely colourless? No.
No comments:
Post a Comment