Okay, it's really not fair to blame the restaurant. I swear I'll have to go there sometime & try the exact same meal again, when my overall diet has been better in general.
But it's easier to blame the mojito & buttery garlic bread for what I endured this afternoon. I will spare you the gory details of my near death. ;) (cue melodramatic music here)
I didn't have a decent breakfast in any way, shape, or form. Zesty doritos in a small bowl with water.
Late lunch was an apple, a 6 saltines (as my tummy was still feeling craptacular after it's drama), and a few malteasers.
Dinner was italian wedding soup, a coke, and some firecracker bowties with chicken (not shrimp) at my clinic's celebration dinner at ESM. It was really hot, so I barely ate any. I also had 1-2 pieces of bread with butter to quench the fire.
I came home & a couple of hours later ate: a very small bit of the rest of the veggie fried rice, half a mini deluxe pillsbury pizza, some chips, water & a glass of pink lemonade.
Exercise: was minimal. Partly due to sore muscles (which are much better than yesterday), and partly due to tummy. Even drove to J's school for pickup due to lack of trust in tummy.
I am actually writing this at 3:33 Am on Wednesday, and am currently experiencing heart burn. Yuck!
Back on track tomorrow. Please get me back on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment