Monday, May 8, 2017

Day 8: Did not go great.

I was up in the night.  I ate two bowls of veggie fried rice.

I ate some chips.  May or may not have had a coke?

I had some other junk I think in the day.

I had a nutrigrain bar and/or a granola bar - definitely had the granola bar, not sure about the other.

I had some water.

Had dinner out with Yvonne.  We got the same meal - the small Pesto Pollo Fettuccine (chicken, spinach, tomatoes & basil pesto cream sauce) and shared a classico charity bread with lots of garlic butter.  I also had a mojito.  It was such a delicious meal, and I have enough leftovers of the fettuccine.

May have eaten when I came home later.  Chips?  Something else?  It was only yesterday night, but who knows?

Exercise: as little as possible, due to sore legs (quads especially).

No comments:

Post a Comment