Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mandarin Buffet lunch

My veggie plate - I ate the cucumbers, beets, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes & onions.
                           I didn't eat the coleslaw

My main course plate - I ate some of the black pepper steak, beef with veggies, garlic broccoli, chicken balls, 2 dumplings, shanghai noodles, and plain soft noodles.  I didn't eat the green onion bun in the center, nor did I finish the veggie dumpling pictured at the top of the plate - I tried a bite - yuck!

Not pictured - A choco-banana monkey mocktail, a small bowl of cookie dough ice cream, a few squares of orange & green jello each, whipped cream, a few coloured marshmallows & a fruit mix topping for ice cream.

During the day, I also had; a tiny can of coke, a banana?, chicken & sausage gumbo, 2 cookies, a mint chocolate cupcake.  Probably missing some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment