Friday, June 2, 2017

Daily Challenge #2

#2 Fitness Goals - Beat May km, eat smarter, train well and move more. #liveitfitnesschallenge

Today was a busy day.  My fitbit & I hit 10,000 steaps before 6:00, without me going for a run.

Kiddo & I did some gardening, went to the dollar store & home depot for supplies, then gardened some more.  For me, it was back breaking work.  At least it wasn't hot.  I ripped out all my irises, as there were too many.  Then I attempted to replant 8 - they are going to need supports until they resettle in.  We rested, then went to the mall.  My legs and feet were so sore.  I rested more, then did some housework, convinced Squirt to do some clean up of his toys too. 

I need a window box, more flowers, and more dirt.  If Shane will dig up a plot in the back, I know where my surplus of irises is going!  No one seems to want the extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment