Today my exercise was walking to pick up my kid, and walking through the garden centre. I think I had about 6000 steps or so. It was a low energy day, with little sleep last night. Then some other stuff happened that left me feeling very rung out.
My food today (in no particular order) - chicken noodle & vegetable soup, thin crust pizza, banana, coconut oil, 2 cookies, a multivitamin, 2 wild cherry pepsi's, some kettle cooked chips & skinny pop. So maybe 35% was desireable food?
I hope to get back on the band wagon tomorrow, ideally with a run and a fix video. I'm so f@#king tired at this moment. Here's my first challenge
#1 My Fitness Story
Since May 2007, I’ve been a runner. I’ve never been fast, but I have run over 120 races, and have instructed various clinics at the Running Room. I’ve done ballroom dancing, hula dancing, and a bit of line dancing. In 2013 & 2016, I dabbled in triathlons, (10 try-a-tri’s). I’m training for a couple of tri’s right now, and am signing up for the upcoming session of ballroom class.My preferred beachbody program is 21 day fix, but I’ve never completed all 21 days in a row. I also have PiYo, which I haven’t tried yet.I have been trying to get back on the bandwagon by pressing play, but I have chronically low energy, due to sleep issues and myotonic dystrophy, (which I wish I didn’t know I have, cause it got in my head and screwed me up a bit). Pressing play on top of the running sometimes seems like too much. I want to restart the fix, so I can get some weight training in, because I have only used the gym 4 (?) times. and kinda dislike it, and my membership is almost done. If I’m going to work out solo, I may as well do it for free at home.My worst problems are my struggle with food and sleep issues. Somewhere along the way, I developed an almost daily “chips and pop” habit that I can’t seem to shake. Since I don’t always eat properly to begin with, the pounds have piled on. I’m not comfortable with my size, and feel kinda blobby. I think my running has slowed and become more of a struggle due to the “extra Kerry” that has accumulated.I want to feel strong again, and would also like to fit into old beloved clothes of a smaller time in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment