Bought this at Target a couple of weeks ago. Decided to break it out today. OMG! What a workout. I don't think I get that sweaty in 30+ minutes of running, on an average day. My muscles are tingling, but surprisingly are not sore yet. Either I'm going to hurt later, or my body has gone into shock.
On one hand, it's not that hard, exactly. It's quite a sensible sounding program. You get 4 routines, 1 per week. Each routine lasts for 30+ minutes, which is then divided into 6 minute circuits x 5+. In each circuit, you get 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio & one minute of abs. It keeps you on your toes, mixing it up this way. For best results, you do this video five to six times a week.
If it doesn't kill me, it will hopefully make me stronger & more toned.
For future reference;
week 1 is 37:00 minutes
week 2 is 34:36 minutes
week 3 is 30:49 minutes
week 4 is 34:10 minutes

No comments:
Post a Comment